XanPool is looking for an experienced product manager to lead our primary customer facing product of XanPool.com, and XanPay.com. You will need to build experiences across multiple customer personas and also envision the end to end customer journeys keeping both our Customer and Liquidity Peers in mind. You will be expected to work with various stakeholders across XanPool’s cross functional teams to ensure products and experiences are built with the right customer context.
As a Product Manager at XanPool you:
- Focus on identifying our consumer and business problems and are at the intersection of business, design, and engineering.
- Have to be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for design.
- Are a master communicator that works to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
The role responsibilities:
- Define a vision for our XanPool customer-facing product and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of our XanPool.com product, and possibly our XanPay.com product as well.
- Optimize the XanPool pricing for customers, and profit for XanPool.
- Shape the overall product vision and roadmap of your portfolio of products within XanPool.
- Collaborate with engineering and design to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for users.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders across nearly all functions in the company - marketing, sales, operations, data science, engineering, content, customer service.
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product development.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years in a Product management experience at a tech software company
- Preferably a masters in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics, psychology, anthropology, or related fields
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Strong business acumen, be customer focused, team and results-oriented
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solving skills
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user interfaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus Points: Prior experience in building payments or Financial tech products