XanPool is a global Payments and Liquidity Network like Visa or SWIFT, but instead of having a closed network of banks, our open network is made out of individuals and businesses, whose idle capital we use to settle cross-currency and cryptocurrency transactions.
This way we make settling all form currencies faster, cheaper, and lower risk. While also allowing our Liquidity Providers (the individuals and businesses) to earn yields of up to 2% a month.
Our current products include XanPool.com and XanPay.com
XanPool has grown incredibly fast since we started out in early 2019, our network of Liquidity Peers have settled almost 400M USD of commerce in this decentralized way, and we’re still growing on average 15-20% month on month. A lot of this growth has been due to our social selling network (word of mouth), and hyper-growth in awareness of cryptocurrency.
With the growth and acceptance of cryptocurrency. XanPool’s API product is selling itself. We are currently looking for a mid-to-senior level Sales person with experience in the Payments space to join us as our Sales Lead. You will be working with our Product, Engineering, and Content teams to grow the number of business partners who use XanPool’s network to settle their own transactions.
You will bring discipline and structure to our sales process. You will be responsible for the execution of the growth sales channels, including both acquisition and engagement of business partners.
What you’ll do:
- Lead XanPool’s regional sales team, ensuring XanPool leadership is aligned with the regional sales strategies
- Recruit, train and manage a high-performing regional sales teams, defining its operating model, goals, KPIs, and norms in alignment with XanPool’s principles and overarching mission and strategy
- Partner effectively with key leaders in XanPool, including our Network, Financial Operations, Global Compliance, Product, and Engineering teams
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly team activities, pipelines, forecasts, and closed deals ensuring above quota team results based on successful pipeline management
- Work closely with Compliance to provide practical, day-to-day guidance partners on a wide range of compliance matters related to payments and financial regulation, ensuring partners comply with regulatory policies
- Develop, pursue, and execute through to closing new business sales opportunities for XanPool
- Conduct detailed needs assessments for prospects focusing on their international payment business needs and strategic priorities
- Take on any additional responsibilities which the Employee and the Director deem necessary in order to maximize shareholder value.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working in customer facing Sales.
- Familiarity with payments and a must.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency is a huge plus.
- Having worked with underserved businesses (when it comes to payments) is a huge plus.
- Track record of setting and hitting ambitious sales targets.
- Strong knowledge of financial and payments and consumer regulation, including card association and payment network rules, and laws applicable to acquiring, payouts, and issuing, and KYC, KYP, BSA/AML regulations