XanPool is a global Payments and Liquidity Network like Visa or SWIFT, but instead of having a closed network of banks, our open network is made out of individuals and businesses, whose idle capital we use to settle cross-currency and cryptocurrency transactions.
This way we make settling all form currencies faster, cheaper, and lower risk. While also allowing our Liquidity Providers (the individuals and businesses) to earn yields of up to 2% a month.
Our current products include XanPool.com and XanPay.com
XanPool has grown incredibly fast since we started out in early 2019, our network of Liquidity Peers have settled almost 400M USD of commerce in this decentralized way, and we’re still growing on average 20-30% month on month. A lot of this growth has been due to our social selling network (word of mouth), and hyper-growth in awareness of cryptocurrency.
XanPool is now hiring a mid-to-senior level Marketing & Acquisitions person with experience in the Payments and Cryptocurrency space to join us as our Marketing / Acquisition Lead to bring more discipline and structure to our public presence. You will be responsible for the execution of the growth marketing strategy, including both acquisition and engagement of customers(CRM). You will own and develop our acquisition channels from analysis to execution - including digital marketing campaigns, content production, and communication.
The role responsbilities:
- Own and develop acquisition channels for onboarding new businesses, both crypto businesses and traditional businesses.
- Set the direction and content for the company’s branding, messaging, and voice across all social channels & communication with stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day operations of paid channels in order to drive XanPool’s ambitious user and business partner growth goal.
- Work closely with partners, blogs, and influencers to drive the acquisition of users and partners.
- Work closely with our product and engineering team to optimize user engagement, CRM, user interface flows.
- Set up CRM to measure your own acquisition strategies.
- Take an organized and data-driven approach to opportunity mapping as well as measuring productivity and revenue forecasting.
- Proactively identify channel optimization and growth opportunities.
- Assist in the ongoing development of the sales and business development teams to drive profitable growth and market share.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years working in Marketing and PR.
- Familiarity with CRM
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency is a huge plus.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics is a huge plus.
- Able to use data visualization tools to manipulate campaign data and extract insights
- Able to manage paid SEO/ SEM programs end-to-end - from campaign execution, to landing page optimization, to reporting and performance analysis
- Able to to storyboard and come up with creative concepts for Product releases, online workshops & events
- You're data-driven and are used to prioritizing a large number of ideas against a finite amount of resources
- You’re autonomous; proactive; flexible; hands-on; independent self-starter; team-driven and able to work within deadlines
- You’re up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement